Mr. Rosenberg is resident in the firm’s New York office and is a member of the firm’s Trademark and Copyright team. His practice lies at the intersection of technology and intellectual property and focuses on developing creative and elegant solutions to complex issues. Mr. Rosenberg counsels global technology and entertainment clients on a range of trademark, copyright, domain name, right of publicity, and unfair competition issues, often with a global dimension. His practice focuses on assessing the availability of trademarks for use and registration, developing and implementing global trademark protection strategies, monitoring and enforcing trademark rights, and negotiating and drafting trademark-related agreements, with an eye to achieving practical, business-minded results for his clients.
Mr. Rosenberg was recognized in 2019 and the six years immediately preceding as a New York "Rising Star" in the area of Intellectual Property by Super Lawyers magazine.
- Regularly advises on global trademark and entertainment title clearance matters
- Management of complex global trademark portfolios
- Manages multi-jurisdictional trademark disputes
- Counsels on complex "use in commerce" issues in U.S. trademark matters
- Pursues ex parte appeals at the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Assists clients with the USPTO's New Technology Evolution Pilot Program
- Provides strategic counseling on foreign trademark prosecution matters
- Navigates the Madrid Protocol filing system
- Submitted successful Requests for Reconsideration to the U.S. Copyright Office that have convinced the Office to withdraw registration refusals
- Advises clients on U.S. and foreign copyright registration matters
- Assists clients with DMCA takedown procedures and campaigns
Domain Names & Online Enforcement
- Advises clients on new gTLD issues
- Successfully recovers domain names from bad faith actors
- Counsels clients on third-party phishing, hacking, and online fraud issues
Insights View All
Rutgers School of Law - Newark, J.D. (2010)
Georgetown University School of Foreign Service, B.S., Foreign Service (1998)
New York (2011)
New Jersey (2010)
U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey (2010)
New York State Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section, Member
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.