Insights: News Releases Kilpatrick Townsend's Trademark Team Earns Top Ranking From World Trademark Review
ATLANTA (February 20) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today that the firm’s national trademark practice was ranked among the best in the United States. The firm was awarded a gold level ranking, the highest ranking available, by the 2020 World Trademark Review (WTR) 1000 - The World's Leading Trademark Professionals.
Twenty-eight of the firm’s lawyers were recognized as leading trademark practitioners. Kilpatrick Townsend was also recognized in six geographic regions. Partners Bill Brewster, Ted Davis, and Lisa Pearson were ranked among the top attorneys nationally for enforcement, and Mr. Davis was ranked among the top attorneys nationally for prosecution and strategy.
Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys honored include:
- Miles Alexander
- Jennifer Arkowitz
- Olivia Maria Baratta
- Bill Brewster
- Ryan Bricker
- Bill Bryner
- Chris Bussert
- Ted Davis
- Gregory Gilchrist
- Charlie Henn
- Charles Hooker
- Christine James
- Alicia Grahn Jones
- Marc Lieberstein
- Ty Harris Lord
- Anthony Malutta
- David Mayberry
- Larry McFarland
- Laura Miller
- Georges Nahitchevansky
- Allisen Pawlenty
- Lisa Pearson
- Gwen Peterson
- Judy Powell
- James Trigg
- Jason Vogel
- Dennis Wilson
- Chris Woods
In addition to the highest national ranking, WTR also recognized Kilpatrick Townsend in several geographic areas, including:
- One of the top four firms in California for trademark enforcement and litigation and one of the top three firms in California for trademark prosecution and strategy.
- The top trademark practice in Georgia.
- One of the top 14 firms in New York for trademark enforcement and litigation and one of the top 12 firms in New York for trademark prosecution and strategy.
- One of the top six trademark practices in North Carolina.
- One of the top nine firms in Washington, D.C. for trademark enforcement and litigation and one of the top 11 firms in Washington, D.C. for trademark prosecution and strategy.
- One of only 15 firms ranked in China and SARs| China: Foreign. Kilpatrick Townsend is the only Gold-Level U.S. National firm ranked in this geographic market.
The WTR 1000 is the only definitive guide exclusively dedicated to identifying the world’s leading trademark legal services providers. Through an extensive research process conducted by a team of highly qualified, full-time analysts, the publication identifies the leading trademark law firms and individuals in over 50 global jurisdictions. For more information, please visit: https://www.worldtrademarkreview.com/directories/wtr1000.
Related People View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.