Insights: News Releases Best Lawyers in America® Names Kilpatrick Townsend Attorneys 2019 Lawyers of the Year
ATLANTA (August 21) -- Kilpatrick Townsend announced today that Best Lawyers®, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named 11 Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys as “2019 Lawyers of the Year” in their respective practice areas.
Best Lawyers® notes that the lawyers being honored as "Lawyers of the Year" have received particularly high ratings in their surveys by earning a high level of respect among their peers for their abilities, professionalism, and integrity. Only a single lawyer in each specialty in each community is being honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
The following individuals are named Best Lawyers’ 2019 Lawyers of the Year along with the practice area and city for which they were chosen:
- Stephen R. Berlin - Greensboro Litigation - Environmental “Lawyer of the Year”
- Charles W. Calkins - Greensboro Patent Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Adam H. Charnes – Greensboro Appellate Practice “Lawyer of the Year”
- Thomas M. Clyde – Atlanta First Amendment Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- David M. Eaton – Atlanta Securities/Capital Markets Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Steven Gardner – Greensboro Patent Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Gregory S. Gilchrist – San Francisco Trademark Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Stephen E. Hudson – Atlanta Litigation – Banking and Finance “Lawyer of the Year”
- Joseph H. Huff – Augusta –GA Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
- James D. Steinberg – Dallas/Fort Worth – Technology Law “Lawyer of the Year"
- Rex R. Veal – Atlanta Securitization and Structured Finance Law “Lawyer of the Year”
Best Lawyers® compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America® is based on more than 7.4 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
For a full list of all of Kilpatrick Townsend’s attorneys who were named Best Lawyers®, please click here.
Related People View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.