Kilpatrick Townsend invites you to join us at Primland Resort for a client summit focused on topics of interest to companies with small legal departments. Programming with CLE credit will be provided Thursday and Friday mornings.
- Money Matters: Raising, Sharing and Deploying Capital
- Preparing for a Crisis Before it Happens
- Using Digital Forensics in Trade Secret Cases
- Cybersecurity Preparedness, Cyber Risk Management and Data Privacy Considerations
- North Carolina Legislative Update
- Corporate Internal Investigations: No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy
- Emerging Applications for Smart Contracts on the Blockchain
- Hodgepodge of Employment Issues: Hire to Fire and in Between
Thursday, March 5, 2020-
Friday, March 6, 2020
439 New Valley Road
Claudville, VA 24076
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.