The panelists will discuss the following topics:
- Understand how public funds can be used to leverage private financing and long term fixed priced contracts
- Learn about how sizeable a grant needs to be to attract private investment
- Discuss what other factors are significant and what is their impact on the finance your project
- Understand what is required to form innovative public-private partnerships that would balance the use of innovative technologies, sharing of project costs and risk allocation for your project’s success
- Find out more about the tipping fee needed for a project to be financeable
Monday, October 5, 2020
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.