- Employment Law: The Ever Evolving Hashtag
- Cyber Liability
- Negotiating Commercial Leases and Important Lease Provisions
- Involuntary Commitments and Special Proceedings Confidential: An Overview of the North Carolina System
- E-Discovery Technology: A Primer on What’s Available and How to Effectively Utilize the Same
- Traps of Technology: Ethical Issues in E-Discovery
Friday, September 13, 2019
Forsyth Country Club
3101 Country Club Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27104
Robert R. Adler
Jonathan E. Harris
Michael A. Myers
Corena A. Norris-McCluney
Kristen Charles & Lisa Cude – First Citizens Bank
Bryan Thompson & Christopher Watford – Surratt Thompson & Ceberio, PLLC
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.