Panel Discussion: "Making Alternative Dispute Resolution Work"
• Setting up for success at the contract stage
• Collecting information for successful ADR during the contract
• Selecting the right ADR method
• Avoiding the roadblocks to success
• Patrick E. Gaas, Kilpatrick Townsend, Partner
• Brian R. Gaudet, Kilpatrick Townsend, Counsel
• Larry Prosen, Kilpatrick Townsend, Partner
• Maggie Maher, Performance Contracting Group, Inc., Contract Administration Manager
• James Masters, Mears Group, Inc., a Quanta Services Company, Commercial & Legal Projects Manager
Kilpatrick Townsend is a panel sponsor of the 4th Annual EPC Contract Management Conference.
Making Alternative Dispute Resolution Work (PowerPoint Presentation)
Wednesday, January 16, 2019-
Thursday, January 17, 2019
The Westin Galleria Houston
5060 W. Alabama Street
Houston, Texas 77056
January 16, 2019
7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
January 17, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.