Home Furnishings By Design
With rapidly advancing technologies and increased global competition, understanding the continually-changing business environment of the home furnishing segment is a must. At Kilpatrick Townsend, we help designers, manufacturers, and retailers of furniture, home decor, textiles, building products, and construction materials face the commercial, competitive, and compliance pressures across all key areas of law involving licensing, manufacturing, distribution, intellectual property, technology, business management, and dispute resolution. Whether selling their own designs or licensing from others, clients consider us a go-to firm for IP protection, enforcement, and transactions. We ensure “work for hire” services remain company property; protect proprietary designs, devices, and methods; appropriately tailor licenses to business imperatives; and help clients avoid potential liability for the infringement of others’ IP rights.
- U.S. & International IP Protection for Inventions, Brands, Logos & Designs
- IP Dispute Negotiation, Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Anti-Counterfeiting & Gray Market Strategies & Enforcement Programs
- Design & Utility Patent Clearance, Prosecution, Procurement & Enforcement
- Complex Business Litigation, Insurance Recovery, Class Action Litigation, Product Liability & Privacy Breach Remediation
- Corporate & Transactional Work, including incorporation, tax, leases, mergers and acquisitions, distribution, licensing, franchising, endorsement, cybersecurity, outsourcing, technology, sales agreements, and other commercial transactions
- Advertising, Privacy & Social Media Policies & Guidelines
- Labor & Employment
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Environmental Counseling & Compliance, Corporate & Social Responsibility Policies & Implementation
- Federal, State & Local Regulatory Compliance
Insights View All
Primary Contacts View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.