Consumer Goods Meeting Market Demand
As consumer spending plummets and buying habits change, the consumer goods sector must keep up with intensified global competition, as well as evolving market demands. To grow and stay profitable, companies must operate more efficiently, using cost-cutting technologies often associated with threats of theft and unfair advantage. At Kilpatrick Townsend, we help manufacturers, retailers, distributors, and suppliers of consumer goods define innovative legal strategies that strengthen their organizations and operations, while protecting their brand equity. Our multidisciplinary team understands the industry and its unique legal issues from the inside out, leveraging these insights when addressing all aspects of our clients’ business, from inception to closing. We represent clients throughout the world and across all industries, including household appliances and tools, consumer electronics, office services and supplies, tobacco companies, trading companies and distributors, textiles (non-apparel), metal and glass containers, recreational products, personal and household products, paper products, packaging materials, pet supplies, music production and distribution, and sporting goods.
- U.S. & International IP Protection for Inventions, Brands, Logos & Designs
- IP Dispute Negotiation, Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Anti-Counterfeiting & Gray Market Strategies & Enforcement Programs
- Design & Utility Patent Clearance, Prosecution, Procurement & Enforcement
- Complex Business Litigation, Insurance Recovery, Class Action Litigation, Product Liability & Privacy Breach Remediation
- Corporate & Transactional Work, including incorporation, tax, leases, mergers and acquisitions, distribution, licensing, franchising, endorsement, cybersecurity, outsourcing, technology, sales agreements, and other commercial transactions
- Advertising, Privacy & Social Media Policies & Guidelines
- Labor & Employment
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Environmental Counseling & Compliance, Corporate & Social Responsibility Policies & Implementation
- Federal, State & Local Regulatory Compliance
Insights View All
Primary Contacts View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.