Insights: News Record-Breaking Recognition for Kilpatrick Townsend in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
ATLANTA (August 20) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP announced today that a record-breaking 162 Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys have recently been honored by their peers in The Best Lawyers in America 2021. To see the 26 Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys recognized in the inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, click here.
Highlights from The Best Lawyers in America 2021 include:
- Kilpatrick Townsend as the Top-Listed firm in the nation for the total number of attorneys listed for Trademark Law. This is the eighth-consecutive year the firm has earned this prestigious recognition.
- Kilpatrick Townsend as the Top-Listed firm in Georgia for the total number of attorneys listed for Commercial Litigation; Corporate Law; Litigation – Construction; Litigation – Intellectual Property; Patent Law; Securitization and Structured Finance Law; Technology Law; and Trademark Law.
- Kilpatrick Townsend as the Top-Listed firm in Winston-Salem for the total number of attorneys listed for Litigation – Intellectual Property.
- Kilpatrick Townsend had 11 attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year” for their respective practice areas and offices. Attorneys who received this designation are listed below, along with the city and area for which they were honored.
Attorneys were selected for inclusion in this edition of Best Lawyers® based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer-review survey that has been developed and refined for over 36 years.
Related People View All
- Agribusiness and Food Technology
- Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods
- Blockchain Technology & Digital Currency
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Consumer Goods
- Media & Entertainment
- Electronics & Computer Technology
- Energy Investment
- Energy Procurement
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Services
- Food, Restaurant & Beverage
- Health & Life Sciences
- Home Furnishings
- Medical & Surgical Devices
- Oil & Gas
- Project Development & Finance
- Retail & Consumer Goods
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.