Insights: News Releases Kilpatrick Townsend Earns Top Trademark Rankings in The Legal 500 United States 2016
Bill Brewster Selected as a Leading Lawyer for Trademarks: Litigation
ATLANTA (June 28) –Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton’s Trademark and Copyright team received the highest possible ranking in the prestigious Legal 500 United States 2016 publication. Kilpatrick Townsend is one of only three firms to receive Tier 1 rankings in both Trademarks: Litigation and Trademarks: Non-Contentious categories. Bill Brewster, Co-Team Leader for the firm’s Trademark and Copyright Team, was also recognized as a “Leading Lawyer” in Trademarks: Litigation.
The Legal 500 is an independent guide that examines and ranks all of the significant firms in each country. The Legal 500 conducts extensive research that spans several months culminating in the publication of recommendations of the top firms and features select attorneys in each legal specialty including those honored as an elite “Leading Lawyer.” For more information on the Legal 500, please click here.
Legal 500’s recognition follows recent national and international distinction for Kilpatrick Townsend's Trademark and Copyright team, including:
- “2016 U.S. Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year “by Managing Intellectual Property;
- Tier One in both Trademark Prosecution and Trademark Contentious in Managing Intellectual Property’s 2016 IP Stars Trademark Ranking in the U.S. National category. Kilpatrick Townsend is one of only two firms in the U.S. to achieve the top rating in both categories;
- 2016 World Trademark Review National Tier 1 ranking;
- US News - Best Lawyers ® 2016 “Best Law Firms”: National Tier 1 ranking;
- 2016 Best Lawyers in America®: top listed firm in the nation for the number of Trademark attorneys listed;
- One of only six firms recognized for Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets in Chambers Global 2016; and
- “Leading Firm for Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets” nationwide by the 2016 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business.
Follow the firm on Twitter: @KTS_Law.
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.