Insights: News Releases Kilpatrick Townsend's Trademark and Copyright Practice Top Ranked by Managing Intellectual Property
ATLANTA (April 7) –For the third consecutive year, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton received Tier One ranking in the highly regarded 2015 Managing Intellectual Property (Managing IP) Copyright Survey. Kilpatrick Townsend’s Trademark & Copyright practice once again ranks Tier One in Copyright in the U.S. National category.
In March, Kilpatrick Townsend was also ranked Tier One nationally for Trademark Contentious and Trademark Prosecution in the 2015 Managing Intellectual Property Trademark Survey. Please click here. Kilpatrick Townsend is one of only two firms in the United States to receive Tier One rankings for both Copyright and Trademark nationally.
The survey reviews the world's leading firms practicing intellectual property. Firms cannot vote for their own inclusion or solicit votes from associates. To be included at all, a firm must have received a large number of recommendations from peers and clients. Managing IP does not endorse or recommend any particular firm, and no firm has paid to be included in the tables.
Managing IP's recognition follows recent national distinction for Kilpatrick Townsend's Trademark and Copyright team, including:
- 2015 World Trademark Review National Tier 1 ranking;
- U.S. News - Best Lawyers ® 2015 “Best Law Firms”: National Tier 1 ranking;
- 2015 Best Lawyers in America®: #1 ranking for number of Trademark attorneys listed;
- Leading firm for Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets nationwide by the 2014 edition of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business;
- Legal 500 2014 Trademark Litigation Firm of the Year for the United States; and
- Former Kilpatrick Townsend Trademark and Copyright partner, Danny Marti, was confirmed by the United States Senate as the new U.S. Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator on March 10, 2015.
Follow the firm on Twitter: @KTS_Law.
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.