Insights: News Media Coverage: Kilpatrick Townsend Launches Office in Houston
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP expands its presence in the Lone Star State, adding an office in Houston. The office will concentrate primarily on construction and infrastructure, with an emphasis on complex commercial litigation. The firm now boasts more than 40 attorneys exclusively dedicated to construction and infrastructure throughout Texas, the Southeast, and internationally.
Media coverage on the Houston office opening include:
- Commercial Dispute Resolution Magazine, “Houston We Have Lift Off: Kilpatrick Townsend Launches New Office,” October 12, 2017.
- Houston Business Journal, “Law Firm Opens Houston Office with Coats Rose Lawyers to Focus on Construction ,” October 10, 2017.
- Texas Lawbook, “Atlanta Law Firm Opens Second TX Office in Houston,” Kilpatrick Townsend opens Houston office.
- Texas Lawyer, “Kilpatrick Townsend Expands With New Houston Office,” October 10, 2017.
- Triad Business Journal, “Triad Law Firm Expands, Opens New Office in Texas,” October 10, 2017.
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.