"Forming Long-Term Collaborative Relationships Between Owners & Contractors," Panelist, 4th Annual EPC Contract Management Conference, Houston, Texas.
Panel Discussion: "Forming Long-Term Collaborative Relationships Between Owners & Contractors"
• When is a long term agreement advantageous?
• Establishing long term agreements
• Maintaining the relationship through governance and stewardship
• Patrick E. Gaas, Kilpatrick Townsend, Partner
• Brian R. Gaudet, Kilpatrick Townsend, Counsel
• Keith Critzer, ExxonMobil Corporation, Global Technology Sponsor - Contracting, Project Management Division
• Kyle Willard, ExxonMobil Corporation, Senior Contracting Advisor/DTL
• Sally Pfund, ExxonMobil Corporation, Counsel
Kilpatrick Townsend is a panel sponsor of the 4th Annual EPC Contract Management Conference. For more information and to register, please click here.
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
5011 Westheimer at Post Oak
Houston, Texas 77056
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.