Take steps to protect yourself from professional liability exposure. The topics covered in this presentation include:
- The types of claims commonly asserted against design professionals.
- What are your duties and obligations as a design professional?
- What is your potential exposure?
- What a plaintiff must prove to establish a valid claim.
- How to avoid liability for shop drawings.
- What are your defenses to liability claims and how do you assert them?
- How can you safeguard against professional negligence claims in the first place?
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Embassy Suites - Galleria
2815 Akers Mill Road SE, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.