Thursday, March 30, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Program
4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Reception
Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
75 Fourteenth Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Labor and Employment Law Update – The Times, They are a-Changin'
This seminar will cover recent developments and best practices in labor and employment law with a look to the future and anticipated changes under the new administration. Issues to be discussed include:
• Antidiscrimination law developments and LGBT rights in the new landscape;
• The Trump administration immigration policies and how they will affect employers;
• Potential changes in government regulation of employment;
• The National Labor Relations Board in the new environment;
• Pay equity/parity - the new challenge on the horizon;
• Wage/Hour issues - riding the roller coaster;
• Union activity in the changing environment;
• Hiring and firing in today's world;
• Employee benefits including healthcare in the new era.
CLE and SHRM credit pending.
To RSVP, please contact Jennifer Daughtry at email@example.com.
Thursday, March 30, 2017-
Four Seasons Hotel
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.