"Cyber Security: Recent trends in techniques to attack corporate or personal information," Think Like a Lawyer, Talk Like a Geek 2016: Get Fluent in Technology, Practising Law Institute Seminar, November 2016.
- How cyber criminals are defeating corporate security systems
- Has cloud computing created greater risk or better security?
- What is ransomware and how may a company be victimized?
- Will the Internet of Things undermine personal privacy?
- Personal security and geolocation technology
- Trends in state and federal cyber security legislation
- Recent trends in litigation arising from data breaches
For more information regarding the seminar and to register, please click here.
Friday, November 18, 2016-
Friday, November 18, 2016
New York City and Live Webcast
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.