About KT: International Practices No Boundaries
Success in international commerce requires a global infrastructure of integrated legal counsel, who fully understands the rewards and risks surrounding international laws and today’s global marketplace. Supported by offices in Shanghai, Tokyo, Stockholm, and major cities throughout the U.S. — Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, New York City, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C. — we offer decades of experience counseling U.S.-based clients doing business in Asia, Europe, North America, and South America, as well as non-U.S. clients with interests in the U.S. and abroad. We work across all practice areas, representing clients of all sizes, from startups to large multinational companies. Our attorneys are fluent in many languages, including French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and understand firsthand the complexities of the many diverse legal systems and cultures involved when working across borders. As such, we have cultivated a vast network of international associates to help us deliver results-oriented counsel tailored to each of our client’s needs.
International & Multijurisdictional Services
- Anti-Corruption & Compliance
- Antitrust & Trade Regulations
- Business & Finance, including international trade, procurement, investments, M&As, joint ventures, franchising, financing, manufacturing, distribution, sales
- Construction & Infrastructure
- Contracts & Commercial Agreements
- Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Governance
- Global Sourcing & Technology
- Government & Regulatory, including export licensing, customs and trade regulations, anti-dumping, countervailing duty and escape clause matters, and government relations
- Government Enforcement & Investigations
- Insurance Recovery
- Intellectual Property, including patent, trademark, copyright, advertising, and trade secrets
- International Tax
- Labor & Employment
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Real Estate & Related Transactions
Click here to learn more about our Latin America practice.
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.