Michael Rosenberg focuses his practice on all aspects of labor and employment law. He defends employment discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour lawsuits, whether brought by individual employees or as class or collective actions. He counsels employers across the country on compliance with federal and state employment laws, drafts executive and other employment agreements, severance agreements, and employee handbooks, and advises employers on union matters.
While at law school, Mr. Rosenberg was a semi-finalist in the 2008 National Moot Court Competition and served as Notes Editor of the Duke Law Journal. He interned for the Honorable Robert A. Mark in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Rosenberg has been recognized as a 2012 and 2013 North Carolina "Rising Star" in the area of Employment Litigation: Defense by North Carolina SuperLawyers
Professional & Community Activities
Genesis Home, Inc., Board of Directors, Member
- Duke University School of Law, J.D. (2008)
magna cum laude
- Duke University, M.A., Philosophy (2008)
- Duke University, B.S., Psychology and Philosophy (2005)
summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court - Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit