Michael Rosenberg focuses his practice on all aspects of labor and employment law, with an emphasis on litigation. He defends employment discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour lawsuits, whether brought by individual employees or as class or collective actions. Mr. Rosenberg represents unionized employers in arbitrations when unions allege violations of collective bargaining agreements. He also counsels employers across the country on employment law compliance, drafts executive employment agreements and other employment-related contracts, and advises employers on union matters.
Mr. Rosenberg has been recognized as a 2012 and 2013 North Carolina "Rising Star" in the area of Employment Litigation: Defense by North Carolina SuperLawyers magazine.
While in law school, Mr. Rosenberg served as Notes Editor of the Duke Law Journal and was a semi-finalist in the 2008 National Moot Court Competition. He interned for the Honorable Robert A. Mark in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Professional & Community Activities
Genesis Home, Inc., Board of Directors, Member
- Duke University School of Law, J.D. (2008)
magna cum laude
- Duke University, M.A., Philosophy (2008)
- Duke University, B.S., Psychology and Philosophy (2005)
summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court - Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit