Cecilia Lohmander focuses her practice on business transactions and corporate advice with particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, securities law and financial institutions law, as well as general contract law. She has experience with IPO's and spin-offs, as well as with regulatory and compliance matters in relation to publically traded companies and clients providing financial services.
Prior to joining the firm, she served as an assistant judge at the District Court of Sollentuna and at the Svea Court of Appeal.
She is fluent in both Swedish and English.
Professional & Community Activities
Swedish American Chamber of Commerce's Mentor Program for Professional Development, Mentee (October 2011 - June 2012)
- Stockholm University, LL.M. (1999)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium (1997)
- Swedish Bar Association, Advokat (2011)
- Svea Court of Appeal (2002)
- District Court Sollentuna (1999)