Our litigators have a sophisticated understanding of the unique business environment in which these disputes occur and the complex sets of contracts, laws and regulations that govern them. We recognize that our clients want lawyers with extensive experience in the most complex types of business disputes. In addition to the team’s breadth of experience, our Complex Business Litigation attorneys are aggressive, skillful and professional advocates for our clients.
We are the largest practice group in Kilpatrick Townsend’s litigation department with lawyers in our Atlanta, Augusta, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Raleigh, Washington, D.C., and Winston-Salem offices. We handle cases in courts across the United States, and we represent clients in arbitrations worldwide. Daily, our lawyers are in court or in an arbitration hearing representing clients in large and medium-sized business cases. Our long-term success at client service is demonstrated by the high quality of the companies we represent and the large number of them who are long-time partners. Whether it means studying yesterday’s judicial decision on the hearsay rule that may protect our client at trial or the latest innovations in courtroom audio-visual technology, our lawyers have the skills to win in court.
Our primary service areas include:
In addition to our depth of experience, we understand that our clients want lawyers who meet their highest client service expectations while also proactively controlling the cost of litigation. We offer several services to help our clients manage litigation expenses, including:
- Written early case assessment
- Reliable written case budget
- Written case management plan for winning the case
- Team of e-discovery experts who specialize in controlling these costs while ensuring compliance with the latest rules
- Team of specialists on the admissibility of expert opinion testimony in business cases and a pool of top experts in disciplines like accounting and audit standards, business valuation and health care
- Alternative billing options for part or all of a case