What We Do
- Smith & Nephew Inc. v. Synthes (U.S.A.)
- Represented Smith & Nephew in a patent infringement suit against Synthes Corp. in the Western District of Tennessee. After a three-week bench more
- Patent litigation for major tire manufacturer
- The firm served as lead counsel on behalf of automobile manufacturers in a suit in the Western District of Wisconsin. The suit alleged that the more
- Verizon Services Corp. v. Cox Fibernet Va., Inc.
- The firm served as lead counsel on behalf of Cox Communications, which was accused of infringing a competitor’s patents relating to more
- Barry W. Thomas v. Motorola, Inc.; Barry W. Thomas v. Cingular Wireless LLC, et al.; Barry W. Thomas v. Cox Communications, Inc., et al.; Thomas v. Adelphia Communications Corp., et al.; Thomas v. Alltel, et al.
- The firm served as lead counsel on behalf of a number of defendants, including Motorola, AT&T, and Cox Communications in two parallel patent more