What We Do
- Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. v. CBS, Inc.
- Successfully represented the heirs of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. against CBS Broadcasting Inc. in a highly publicized case before the Eleventh more
- Copyright infringement defense for LaFace Records
- The firm successfully defended LaFace Records and So So Def Productions in a series of lawsuits asserting copyright infringement and other claims more
- Universal Furniture International, Inc. v. Collezione Europa USA, Inc.
- Represented Universal Furniture International Inc., a home furnishings manufacturer, in a suit against Collezione Europa USA, Inc., a furniture more
- Rosa Parks v. LaFace Records
- Successfully represented LaFace Records in a lawsuit brought by civil rights icon, Rosa Parks, for naming their Grammy nominated song “Rosa Parks.” more