What We Do
- Mr. Electric Corp. v. Reiad Khalil, et. al.
- Achieved a win on behalf of our client, The Dwyer Group, and specifically its Mr. Electric subsidiary, against Alber Electric, a business operated by more
- Restrictive covenant litigation for EyeWonder in New York federal court and in arbitration
The firm served as lead counsel for EyeWonder, Inc. in the Southern District of New York to enforce restrictive covenants when its former head of more
- Sale of Capstone Consulting Partners, Inc.
- Represented Capstone Consulting Partners, Inc., a strategic consulting company in the utility industry, in its sale to a strategic acquirer. more
- Trade secret, Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and Civil RICO litigation in Atlanta federal district court
- Represented Alliance of Professionals & Consultants, a major temporary staffing company, in a lawsuit in federal district court in Atlanta more