What We Do
- Wrongful termination of multi-year workers' compensation insurance program
- The firm served as lead counsel in litigation alleging breach of a contract to provide three years of “guaranteed cost” workers compensation more
- Restrictive covenant litigation for EyeWonder in New York federal court and in arbitration
The firm served as lead counsel for EyeWonder, Inc. in the Southern District of New York to enforce restrictive covenants when its former head of more
- Strategic acquisition for Equifax, Inc.
- Represented Equifax, Inc., one of the United States' largest credit reporting agencies, in its $1.4 billion acquisition of publicly held TALX more
- Mr. Electric Corp. v. Reiad Khalil, et. al.
- Achieved a win on behalf of our client, The Dwyer Group, and specifically its Mr. Electric subsidiary, against Alber Electric, a business operated by more