What We Do
- Wrongful termination of multi-year workers' compensation insurance program
- The firm served as lead counsel in litigation alleging breach of a contract to provide three years of “guaranteed cost” workers compensation more
- Strategic acquisition for Equifax, Inc.
- Represented Equifax, Inc., one of the United States' largest credit reporting agencies, in its $1.4 billion acquisition of publicly held TALX more
- Mr. Electric Corp. v. Reiad Khalil, et. al.
- Achieved a win on behalf of our client, The Dwyer Group, and specifically its Mr. Electric subsidiary, against Alber Electric, a business operated by more
- Trademark portfolio management for Golder Associates
- Represents Golder Associates, an international environmental consulting company, in protecting, maintaining, and enforcing key brands domestically more