What We Do
- Restrictive covenant litigation for EyeWonder in New York federal court and in arbitration
The firm served as lead counsel for EyeWonder, Inc. in the Southern District of New York to enforce restrictive covenants when its former head of more
- $375M syndicated multi-currency revolving credit facility for publicly held contract staffing firm
- Representation of lead agent and lender in connection with $375 million syndicated multi-currency revolving credit facility provided to a publicly more
- Strategic acquisition for Equifax, Inc.
- Represented Equifax, Inc., one of the United States' largest credit reporting agencies, in its $1.4 billion acquisition of publicly held TALX more
- Mr. Electric Corp. v. Reiad Khalil, et. al.
- Achieved a win on behalf of our client, The Dwyer Group, and specifically its Mr. Electric subsidiary, against Alber Electric, a business operated by more