What We Do
- Strategic acquisition for Equifax, Inc.
- Represented Equifax, Inc., one of the United States' largest credit reporting agencies, in its $1.4 billion acquisition of publicly held TALX more
- Preliminary injunction for real estate companies protecting their trademark
- Obtained a preliminary injunction on behalf of three real estate companies, preventing the defendant from using our clients' names to describe its more
- Mr. Electric Corp. v. Reiad Khalil, et. al.
- Achieved a win on behalf of our client, The Dwyer Group, and specifically its Mr. Electric subsidiary, against Alber Electric, a business operated by more
- Acquiring majority ownership interest for a U.S.-based outsourcing services company
- Served as lead counsel in representing a U.S.-based outsourcing services company in acquiring majority ownership interest in India-based more