Aerospace and defense industry participants are working to protect their technologies, realize returns on their investments, comply with new government and commercial procurement guidelines, provide shorter turnaround times and avoid budget overruns.
Kilpatrick Townsend understands the unique legal and business needs of the aerospace and defense industry. From structuring corporate deals and contracts to managing patent and trademark portfolios, our attorneys have experience valuing and protecting the assets of aerospace and defense industry leaders.
Our clients in the aerospace and defense industry include:
- Aerospace products and parts manufacturers
- Major defense contractors
- Aerospace systems and services suppliers
- Engineering companies producing aerospace components
- Major airlines
- Engineering, procurement and construction companies