Insights: News Releases Kilpatrick Townsend’s Trademark Practice Receives Gold Level Recognition in the 2017 World Trademark Review 1000
Firm Once Again Ranks Among Top Four in the Nation
ATLANTA (February 8) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today that once again, Kilpatrick Townsend's overall trademark practice received a gold level ranking, the highest, in the United States by the 2017 World Trademark Review (WTR) 1000 - The World's Leading Trademark Professionals. Only four firms received gold level rankings in the United States.
Kilpatrick Townsend was also recognized in five geographic regions and 25 lawyers were distinguished as leading national trademark practitioners. Partners Bill Brewster and Ted Davis were ranked among the top 11 attorneys nationally for enforcement, and Mr. Davis was ranked among the top seven nationally for prosecution and strategy.
Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys honored include:
- Miles Alexander
- Bill Brewster
- Bill Bryner
- Chris Bussert
- Ted Davis
- Steve Feingold
- Gregory Gilchrist
- Charlie Henn
- Christine James
- Alicia Grahn Jones
- Marc Lieberstein
- Ty Harris Lord
- Anthony Malutta
- David Mayberry
- Larry McFarland
- Georges Nahitchevansky
- Gwen Peterson
- Lisa Pearson
- Judy Powell
- Jerre Swann
- James Trigg
- Sabina Vayner
- Jason Vogel
- Dennis Wilson
- Chris Woods
The geographic areas in which Kilpatrick Townsend was honored include:
- The top trademark practice in Georgia; Kilpatrick Townsend led all firms with 12 attorneys ranked. For more information, please click here.
- One of the top six trademark practices in North Carolina. For more information, please click here.
- One of the top nine firms in Washington, D.C. for trademark enforcement and litigation and one of the top eight firms in Washington, D.C. for trademark prosecution and strategy. For more information, please click here.
- One of the top 11 firms in New York for trademark enforcement and litigation and one of the top nine firms in New York for trademark prosecution and strategy. For more information, please click here.
- One of the top 13 firms in California for trademark enforcement and litigation and one of the top 11 firms in California for trademark prosecution and strategy. For more information, please click here.
The WTR 1000 is the only definitive guide exclusively dedicated to identifying the world’s leading trademark legal services providers. Through an extensive research process conducted by a team of highly qualified, full-time analysts, the publication identifies the leading trademark law firms and individuals in over 50 global jurisdictions.
Related People View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.