Insights: News Releases Kilpatrick Townsend Welcomes Six New Associates to the Atlanta Office
ATLANTA (October 23) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today the addition of six new associates to the firm’s Atlanta office.
- Stephanie Bedard joins the firm’s Complex Commercial Litigation Team in the Litigation Department. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Bedard served as a Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Virginia Emerson Hopkins in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. She earned her J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law, where she served on the Managing Board and as Assistant Special Projects Editor of the Virginia Law & Business Review. Ms. Bedard earned her B.A. in English and French from the University of Virginia, with High Distinction.
- Erica Chanin joins the firm’s Trademark & Copyright Team in the Intellectual Property Department. She earned her J.D. from the University of North Carolina School of Law, where she served as an Articles Editor of the North Carolina Journal of Law and Technology and as a Staff Member of the North Carolina Law Review. Ms. Chanin earned a M.A. in Modern European Studies from Columbia University. She earned her B.A in Political Science, with minor in Spanish and Philosophy, from Vanderbilt University.
- Kenesia Cook joins the firm’s Trademark & Copyright Team in the Intellectual Property Department. She earned her J.D. from the George Washington University Law School, where she was a member of George Washington Law Review. Ms. Cook earned her B.S. in Political Science from Tennessee State University, magna cum laude.
- Melissa Glasgow joins the firm’s Mechanical & Medical Devices Team in the Intellectual Property Department. She earned her J.D. from the University of Texas School of Law, where she served as Development Editor and Articles Editor of the Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal. Ms. Glasgow earned her B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Texas at Dallas, cum laude.
- David Hsu joins the firm’s Electronics & Software Team in the Intellectual Property Department. He earned his J.D. from Georgia State University, magna cum laude, where he served as Associate Student Writing Editor of the Law Review. Mr. Hsu earned his B.S. in Computer Science from Kennesaw State University.
- Hannah Loo joins the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions and Securities Team in the Corporate, Finance & Real Estate Department. She earned her J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School, where she served as the Managing Editor of The Chicago Journal of International Law. Ms. Loo earned her B.S. in Ethics, History, and Public Policy, with a minor in Economics, from Carnegie Mellon University, with University Honors and College Honors.
For more information about Kilpatrick Townsend, please visit: www.kilpatricktownsend.com.
Follow the firm on Twitter: @KTS_Law.
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.