Insights: News Releases Kilpatrick Townsend Launches KT Class Action Blog
Welcome to the KT Class Action Blog -- a valuable resource for information and analysis about recent class action decisions as well as trends and strategies in defending class actions. Kilpatrick Townsend’s Class Action Team will feature new content on the blog each week.
Our team is a nationwide class action defense practice, representing some of the largest corporations in the United States in federal and state court.
Team members include:
- Jay Bogan (Partner/Atlanta) (Team Leader)
- Mike Breslin (Counsel/Atlanta)
- Joe Dowdy (Partner/Raleigh)
- Jeff Fisher (Associate/ Atlanta)
- Allen Garrett (Partner/Atlanta)
- Ian Goldrich (Counsel/New York)
- Rich Keshian (Partner/Winston-Salem)
- Jon Michaelson (Partner, Silicon Valley)
- Joe Petersen (Partner, Silicon Valley)
- Ron Raider (Partner/Atlanta)
- Joe Reynolds (Associate/Atlanta)
- Nancy Stagg (Partner/San Diego)
For more information, please contact Jay Bogan at email@example.com or 404.815.6467.
Related People View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.