Insights: News Releases Thirty-Two Kilpatrick Townsend Attorneys Named 2016 Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars
ATLANTA (May 26) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today that 32 of the firm’s attorneys were named to Managing Intellectual Property’s (Managing IP) - IP Stars (2016). Managing IP's annual list features highly recommended practitioners in private practice in over 40 jurisdictions.
Managing IP’s IP Stars rankings are based on an extensive and rigorous research and independent feedback among thousands of IP practitioners by a team of researchers. To be included, attorneys must have received a large number of recommendations from peers and clients. Attorneys cannot vote for their own inclusion or solicit votes from associates.
For the first time this year, Managing IP designated a separate list for Trademark Stars and Patent Stars. Managing IP does not endorse any specific practice area, industry, or legal specialty, beyond the “IP Star” designation. For more information about Managing IP’s IP Stars, please click here.
Kilpatrick Townsend attorneys recognized as “IP Stars” include:
- Kenneth Allen (Patent Star)
- Jennifer Arkowitz (Trademark Star)
- Roger Cook (Patent Star)
- Paul Haughey (Patent Star)
- Patrick Jewik (Patent Star)
- Anthony Malutta (Trademark Star)
- Steve Moore (Patent Star)
- Babak Sani (Patent Star)
- William Shaffer (Patent Star)
- Thomas Franklin (Patent Star and Trademark Star)
- Darin Gibby (Patent Star)
- David Sipiora (Patent Star and Trademark Star)
- Joseph Beck (Trademark Star)
- William Brewster (Trademark Star)
- Theodore Davis (Trademark Star)
- Charles Henn (Trademark Star)
- Wab Kadaba (Patent Star)
- Tina McKeon (Patent Star)
- John Pratt (Patent Star)
- Mitchell Stockwell (Patent Star)
- James Trigg (Trademark Star)
- Marc Lieberstein (Trademark Star)
- Georges Nahitchevansky (Trademark Star)
- Lisa Pearson (Trademark Star)
- Joseph Petersen (Trademark Star)
- Jason Vogel (Trademark Star)
- Frederick Whitmer (Patent Star)
- Lisa Willis (Trademark Star)
- Christopher Woods (Trademark Star)
- John Alemanni (Patent Star)
- Charles Calkins (Patent Star)
- Steve Gardner (Patent Star)
Follow the firm on Twitter: @KTS_Law.
Related People View All
While we are pleased to have you contact us by telephone, surface mail, electronic mail, or by facsimile transmission, contacting Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP or any of its attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship. The formation of an attorney-client relationship requires consideration of multiple factors, including possible conflicts of interest. An attorney-client relationship is formed only when both you and the Firm have agreed to proceed with a defined engagement.
DO NOT CONVEY TO US ANY INFORMATION YOU REGARD AS CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL A FORMAL CLIENT-ATTORNEY RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.
If you do convey information, you recognize that we may review and disclose the information, and you agree that even if you regard the information as highly confidential and even if it is transmitted in a good faith effort to retain us, such a review does not preclude us from representing another client directly adverse to you, even in a matter where that information could be used against you.